Monday, May 29, 2006

More toofers!

Well, it's been awhile since I last posted, things have been busy around here. It's been raining like never before, although the gauge only had about an inch in it over the week. Sure looks and feels like a LOT more, especially on my bus route. The roads are so muddy and slick, it's difficult to keep the bus heading in the right direction (down the road, and not into the ditches).

Matthew has 3 teeth now, two on top and his lonely bottom tooth. But he's got another bottom tooth coming in, should be in tomorrow or Wednesday. And he's showing two more on the top as well, one on either side of the two center teeth. He'll be catching up to Michael in no time.

Michael has 6 teeth, 4 top and 2 bottom. I don't see any more coming up on the bottom, so he might be done for awhile.

We got their first birthday portraits back on the weekend. Had I known our scanner was on the fritz, I would have gotten electronic copies of them, as well. We have a really good photo of the 3 boys, Mitchell in the center, boys on either side of him. Matthew is hugging him, and Michael is reaching out to the camera. So cute!! I have that one on my media centre, to prove my boys can be cute and adorable sometimes. LOL (lately, with the rainy wet weather, they're suffering from a bout of cabin fever.....and the crankies, omg!!)

Night everyone!

No comments: