Saturday, May 20, 2006

Mitchell loves N64

Mitchell and I were in Moose Jaw today, and checked out their used video game store. Mitchell's been doing well playing games on the computer, so I thought it was time he got a console game system.

We picked up a used Nintendo 64 game system, with a couple games to go with it. He's racing across America in Cruising USA and hunting for items in Rugrats Scavenger Hunt.

He's a bit confused at times, when the computer plays it's turn, but he's getting the hang of it. Right now, the game system is hooked up on our main teevee in the living room. But our goal is to hook it up on his set upstairs in his room. For now though, we have to teach him how to use it. I'd hate to hook it upstairs and be running up every couple minutes to help him out.

So, off to ebay it is.....searching for more cheap N64 games.

Happy Victoria Day weekend Canada!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Cool! Max loves to play games on his computer. I don't think he has ever played on a vieo game console before. I'm sure he would be hooked in a second! I have gotten games from Ebay very cheap.