Saturday, July 22, 2006

He's walking!! Part II

Well, Matthew has caught up to big brother Michael. He's started walking these past couple days. Just this morning, he was doing quite well, standing on his own and walking across the living room. The balance thing is still new to him, sometimes he leans too far back, forward and other times he just plunks down on his butt. But he's eager to get up again and get going.

I fear what my life will become now, with all 3 boys quite mobile. I can't wait till Matthew is more confident walking, so I don't have to carry them both all over. Shopping will still be a chore and a half, the only store that has carts for 2 kids is SuperStore. Walmart and the other grocery chains only have 1 kid carts, so either I pull them in their wagon, or put on in the top, one in the bottom and shop sparingly.

Mitchell walked at 15mos, Matthew 14mos and Michael 13mos. And our latest visit to Mom's, Mitchell weighs 42lbs, Matthew 20lbs and Michael 26lbs.

Right now is naptime, although I still hear them cranking on the monitor.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Life gets pretty exciting with 3 mobile boys! I've liearned that this summer ;-) My twins have been much more into things and take more risks while mobile than my older son!