Thursday, November 01, 2007

Trick or Treat

HALLOWEEN 2007

The boys had a blast last night, out trick or treating. David & I took the boys out before supper, about 5pm. Mitchell wore his Spiderman costume while the twins were Thing 1 and Thing 2 (from Dr. Seuss). I didn't see any other Spidermans out there, nor did I see any other Thing 1's or Thing 2's.



The twins didn't want to wear the hair at all before going out. But once we were ready to start, I told them if they didn't wear the hair, they stayed in the van. Well, I tell ya, they were quite willing!! Afterall, candy was at stake!!



This bottom photo of the twins was taken with my phone. Not the greatest quality, but my best photo of their faces. Really shows how excited and happy they were to be out on Halloween night. We had just started about 20mins prior to these photos, so they still had lots of energy.



We got home about 7:30, with 2 exhausted parents and 3 boys full of sugar. They started in on their loot in the van. Lots of potato chips and candies all over the seats & floor this morning. I had a dustbuster along with me this morning, so when I had the chance, I cleaned up a bit. Could use more vacumming, but it's a start.



They'll have enough candy to last them at least until Halloween 2008, I'm sure.

But most importantly, we all had FUN!

No comments: