Friday, November 10, 2006

Sheba


Meet Sheba....our newest addition to our family. She was gratefully adopted from one of my bus students. She's about 6mos old now, female, and quite content living inside (she was a farm cat, lived outdoors) with her human servants. LOL

She's a Siamese Tabby cross, a breed that I've always loved. I had another, Caesar, back in the day. They're a rare find, not too many of them around.

She does quite well with the kids, even lets them pull her tail on occasion. Michael has a few battle scratches, but nothing too serious. She scampers upstairs when she's had enough of them.

Her most active time is about 8pm, right when the twins are headed to bed. She can tear up those stairs lightening fast, louder than blazes I tell ya!!

But we love her, she's adorable and yes, she generates a lot of cat hair around here, not what we need.

(btw, her pic was taken with my new Kodak Z740 digital camera!!!)

No comments: