Friday, August 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Mitchell!!


Mitchell is 4 today!! We had a small celebration for Mitchell as he turns 4 today. His paternal grandparents and aunt and her two children came over for a bit of cake. With just 3 kids, aged 4, 5 & 6, it was a noisy house. The twins were asleep during the visit, they just couldn't handle being awake any longer.

He got lots of good booty....the Star Wars Racers game for his N64 from his cousins in Alberta, a Hummer and some cold hard cash from gramma & grampa, a Sponge Bob tshirt, SB computer game and a learning cd-rom from his parents & twin brothers, and a personal mini fan from his cousins.

He'll be having his big birthday bash in September, after school starts up again.
But I couldn't let his birthday go unannounced for over a month yet. So I made him a cake and decorated it this morning. Nothing too fancy, but I did get out my drafting paper to draw up a 4. I can't freehand for nothing!!

No comments: